Sunday, September 9, 2012

Guest Post at The Coffee Shop!


Where does the time go?! I've been meaning to get a post up here for over a week. Hayden's first birthday was last Saturday and we had his birthday party today. Needless to say I've been busy! But now that the celebration is over, I can relax a little and breathe (most importantly) and play catch up. Until then, I will leave you with a link to my friend Paloma's blog, The Coffee Shop. I did a guest post for her Coffee Friday segment yesterday and I'd love for y'all to head over and visit her for all things coffee. 


The Coffee Shop


I'll be back in a couple days to share Hayden's birthday cupcakes! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~Monica h

1 comment:

Paloma said...

I was sure I had already posted here... I just wanted to thank you again for accepting the invitation to be our featured blogger! I hope many more will soon join our Party and many others will want to be featured as well! I appreciate it that you posted it publicly like this on your blog too! :) Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails